Monday, July 5, 2010

Day Thirteen

June 29th

I did not have class until 4(16:00) and ended up being very productive. I finished my history paper and homework before 2:30(14:30). I was honestly quite surprised that I got all of my work done, but people were in class so it was not too hard to accomplish. I was also able to update this thing, but alas my updates have stalled again.

Class finished at 6(18:00) and I made the slow trek home. The bus was very late, it was over 95 degrees, and I had a heavy bag. Once the bus did arrive, there was only standing room which slowly got worse as we made our way out of the city. This was also my first time going home by myself, which was not horrible. Brittany went on a run with Emily along the bank of the Rhone.

Eventually I made it home, which was a very nice. I hung out with Grandma and Grandpa, telling them about my day and all that jazz. Also told Grandpa the internet stopped working, so we re-set it and it worked again. After all of the normal routines, I went to my room and caught up on all the Wimbly action. I was really sad to find out my girl Kim Clijsters lost. :(

Dinner time came and so did Plus Belle La Vie. I still find it odd to watch the tv while eating dinner, but I guess it's very common here in France. While eating dessert, Brittany came running over because her computer officially died. She asked to use mine in order to finish her history paper. I was quite sad later that night because I could not video chat with people, but shit happens.

Just a semi-normal day in Avignon

No comments:

Post a Comment