Monday, July 19, 2010

Day Thirty

July 16th

A very long day of class for me today. Archeology was split in half today, with lecture from 10 to 1(13:00) and a mini field trip from 2(14:00) to 4(16:00). The mini field trip consisted of walking around the city and talking about the middle age architecture. The two main sites were the Pont d'Avignon and the church with the shiny Jesus on top. Unfortunately, my camera died and I do not have any pictures of the Pont d'Avignon nor the shiny Jesus church. However, I have stolen two photos that I like that others took a picture of.


(Section of the Pont d'Avignon)


(Fresco in the church)

Once the tour was over, I stopped melting, it was time to catch a bus home. Grabbed the one bus and made it home rather quickly. Decided to catch some rays and swim before dinner time. After dinner I pretty much relaxed and update this thing. A pretty chill and hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment