Monday, July 5, 2010

Day Fifteen

July 1st

Another long morning of classes, where I proceed to struggle to pay attention. In history we looked at the presidential photos of each president, and analyzed them. It was ooohhh soooo much fun. In archeology we finished with Arles and began to talk about Orange, and the upcoming presentations.

I did a little bit of shopping after class. I ended up buying post cards, which I need more of, and some pjs. The ones I brought are too heavy for this ridiculously hot weather. Never have I missed AC so much in my life, my tiny fan is just not cutting it. I leave my shutters open, my windows open and my fan on, and there is no relief from the heat day or night.

After shopping and running errands, I had a video chat with Jameson. His mom came into his room and said,"She's up already?". It was totally 2:16 (14:16) and it made my day. I am glad I am not the only person who cannot figure time changes. It was fantastic! (ha ha ha)

Finally I was home and was super excited for 8 (20:00) to roll around. There were going to be 4 (5?) episodes of Plus Bella La Vie on the tv. I was super excited and it ended up being really crazy. A little background information on Plus Belle La Vie, it is a Soap Opera based in Marseilles in a neighborhood called Le Mestrial. There are a billion different story lines, as is typical in any soap opera, and I look forward to the show every week night. I have almost the entire storyline down, only after watching it for two weeks. The episodes were super crazy, and the main storyline was a bank hold up that had multiple story lines within it. Best Thursday so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment