Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Twenty Seven

July 13th

Today I had two class periods of history, one at 9 and the other at 4 (16:00) like normal. I understand he added the extra class because of Bastile Day, but other classes are loosing the same amount of time. In between classes I worked on my project, which I later asked him to look at my outline to see if I needed to add anything.

Aside from working on my project, I ran some errands. While walking to the post office, I ran into the clowns from the play on Saturday. I had a very fun conversation with them before heading to the post office to acquire stamps and send off another set of postcards. On my way back to school I passed the clowns, who told a group of people that I was their American girlfriend. They made my day like no tomorrow, and I was excited to run into them.

Finally it was time to head home, and low and behold the 4 bus is not coming into town. The 4 bus is the one we take in and out of the city. We had to take another bus outside the city to wait for the 4 bus to go home. I waited an hour to get a bus home, which is very frustrating. I was so hot and stressed out by the time I made it home that I did not do very much else with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment