Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Twenty Two

July 8th

Today was the day of mid-terms for my two classes. I began with my history mid-term at 9 and finished right before 10:30. I felt pretty good about it, and kicked arse on the second part. I had my archeology exam at 11 and finished that around 12:15. I got to write about what Romans did for fun and talk about the architecture of the places of fun. Thank you Latin classes!!


After lunch, I did a tiny bit more shopping to purchase a pair of black flats. Totally got a pair of flats for 8 euro, and am currently debating to by another pair before I leave. If I do decide to buy a second pair, I am thinking of getting them in gray. I was quite proud of myself for not going crazy in terms of the sale shopping.

Things Bought So Far
A Light Green Dress
2 Nighties
Black Flower Print Dress (50% off)

A Striped Cardigan (50% off)
A Red Striped T-shirt with A Bow (30% off)
A Blue Striped Racerback with A Bow (30% off)

Black Flats
Gifts/Postcards

I am excited because this will all fit into my suitcase when I come back, and if I do purchase more clothes it will be simple t-shirts because a lot of places have them for 3 euros! Anyways, waited forever and a day for the bus to come, because the "IN" Festival kicked off yesterday. Lots of people promoting their shows and massive amounts of people taking up space in Avignon. Eventually made it home, where I had my after school chat/drink which lead to dinner.

Since the first Thursday of this program, a group of us have gone out to our favorite bar Les Celestines. Since it was Thursday, it was time to walk into the city to have a fun night out. Brittany and I met everyone in Place Pie (pronounced PEE), where we had a drink at one bar and essentially bar hopped across the city. It was so much fun and one of the best nights I have had so far!


(Dawn and I)


(Chase arm wrestling his host brother Roman)


(Everyone with Benoit and a French Cop)

No comments:

Post a Comment