Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Twenty One

July 7th (3 weeks in Avignon)

Another day of classes, history and archeology back to back! History was more videos, which is making my like the class less and less; I also did not talk today. I then had archeology and it was our last class talking about the Roman period in France. Professor Mignon was really awesome, and he had handwriting that I could understand.

Once finished for the day, I wrote out three more postcards (hopefully you will have it soon) and planned to go shopping with some of the other girls because the major sales started in earnest. I bought a few things, which have been very practical to have while suffering from constant sun. Made it back to school 10 mins before 6 (18:00) and the door was locked! All of my school stuff and the package from my mom were upstairs in the library. I needed to get into the building because I needed to study for my two midterms, which were taking place the next day.

Emily, Maggie, Amanda, Brittany and I began to call the director to come open the door, and it was a disaster. The director eventually returned our call and told us she would come right away to open the door. I sat on the steps of the Institute for an hour, and then had to wait like crazy for a bus to arrive. Ended up arriving home right around 8 (20:00), and was so stressed and sweaty that I could care less about being productive. I kinda studied and eventually passed out. Such a stressful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment