Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Twenty

July 6th

Tuesdays are awesome because I just hung around until I had history at 4 (1600). I ended up talking quite a bit in history to make a point to my professor that I understood what was going on, and it was a zero video class. Really, how much can a person learn from watching videos? I was still a complete GRRRR face towards my professor.

I could not have been happier to leave school that day, except for the fact that the classroom is the only place I get to experience AC here in France. It has been in the lower to mid nineties aka thirties here. Sooooo hot, and the bums/normal french people smell awful. Though, the mistral began again, so the heat was not as bad.

The mistral made dinner quite the event, I honestly could not stop laughing. I still have not figured out why my host family feels it is okay to eat in the driveway when the wind is gusting like crazy. If something was not being held down, it was sure to float down the driveway. Grandpa kept losing his napkin and cussing every time it happened. I stopped it once, but that was only once out of one hundred times it blew off the table. Eventually, it was sleep time which was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment