Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Twenty Six

July 12th

My first order of business today was to leave multiple birthday messages for Jameson, and I said it eight million times more when I actually talked to him. He is soooooo old, just kidding.

After leaving a few messages, it was time for history class. Once again multiple videos and pictures to interpret. It bores me to death just looking at things, and I cannot pay attention whats so ever. I was learning things in this class before the videos emerged, and now I am just bored and do not feel like contributing to class. When I was done with class, I mostly relaxed and worked on my project for history. My project is to prepare a presentation on the construction of the EU, which I am beasting. Thank you Emory!

The bus was late again, and it is tiring waiting over thirty minutes for a bus to appear. Also, the heat makes waiting unbearable even in the shade. Once home I had a small conversation with Grandma and retired to my room until dinner. Pretty much a stereotypical Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment