Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day Forty

July 26th

Today was the final day of classes, which meant I had class for 4hrs today. History was from 9h-11h, and I could not tell you what happened in class. As soon as I sat down, I am became exhausted and could not pay attention to save my life. The professor asked each of us how we felt about going home, and of course I was the last person. I just said it was whatever because I did not want to get into it. The professor does not deserve to know my real thoughts because of his behavior to me. Other than that I believe the class wrapped up a few loose ends, and touched on the exam a tiny bit.

Architecture was from 11h-13h, and once again I did not pay attention. It mostly consisted of people asking questions and the professor answering the question. I think there were maybe six questions over the two hours. Honestly it was a waste of my time, so I proceeded to organize my suitcase in my head. I am so ready for my Emory professors that it is not funny.

Once I was done with classes for the day, I went to my favorite Kabob place to get a last meal. It was so good, if you ever end up in Avignon go to Istanbul Kabobs, multiple choices and their white sauce is amazing! From there I updated this thing, so you kids could know what I was up to during my final days here. When Brittany was done, we caught the bus home and headed to the local super market to buy Kinder Beuno!! I am bringing a six pack with me and it will be really tough not to eat them on the plane. Gotta love Kinder!

Soon enough it was dinner time, but no Plus Belle La Vie because a stupid sports championship is taking place. Go figure one of my last days here and no Plus Belle La Vie, which is not returning until next Monday. After dinner the packing process began because Grandma cleaned the rest of clothes, but this time she could not get her iron on them! I do not believe I ever mentioned this, but Grandma ironed every article of clothing I own including underwear. I have to say I packed my big suitcase, but not my carry-on. There are still some logistics to figure out. Overall, a slightly sad Monday in Avignon.

No comments:

Post a Comment