Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Paris Day Four

Today I revisited the Eiffel Tower, and ended up at the highest point in Paris (geographically speaking). I also hung out in my favorite park for about an hour today, enjoying the sunshine before heading back towards the apartment to get some gelato. Mmmmm Pistache et Cafe, yummy stuff. For my last meal in Paris, my family took me out to an authentic French Restaurant. We had a three course meal, and oh it was sooooo good. I wish I was able to make out to Roland Garros, but it was waaaay outside of the city.

Paris has been very good to me, but after wandering the city by myself for the majority of the time it is time to say goodbye. Tomorrow I will hop on the train for Avignon, and will meet people that I will be spending the next month and then some with. I will finally have someone to walk around with/travel with. The added bonus to staying in Paris means I am accumulated to the time difference, which is why this particular blog will not be juicy entertainment. I am exhausted and will head to bed, which should have happened an hour ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment