Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Week and a Half

I cannot believe that I will be leaving next week. Every time I think about it I get really exited, yet at the same time I am nervous. I still have so much to do, and I have no clue how I will be fully prepared to leave. I really need to write down a true to-do list and get shit done.

One way I have begun to prepare, is by looking up the address of my relatives in Paris. Their apartment is literally right around the corner from Notre Dame! How cool is that? The apartment also has a view of the Seine, which is also exciting. I am excited to explore Paris, and I may beg to go see Roland Garros. Too bad the French Open ends on Sunday. All of the paintings of various places of France will come to life for me, as well as the Eiffel Tower.

I have also looked up my host family's house. I finally received the information on my host family, and I am excited to meet them. The couple lives next to their son and his family, and share a garden, pool and other things. Another student in the program will be staying in the son's house, which makes me happy so I am not the only foreign kid. I will also get to experience the public transportation system via bus, since my host family lives 30 mins (by foot) away from the school. I am also allotted a certain amount of money for taxis, since the buses stop running at 7pm.

I still have sooooo much to do. June 11th will be here very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment