Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day Eleven

June 27th

Another Sunday where I slept the majority of my day away. I feel like my sundays will be me catching up on all of the sleep I have missed starting on Thursday nights. I woke up around 11:30 and ate with the family around 1:30 (13:30). Tried to work on my history paper, ended up napping until 5ish (17:00). Obviously it was not a productive day for me. Later after dinner, one of their hold host kids came by. His name is Andre, from Brazil and is 17. He stayed with my family for 9 months, and went to London, Paris, and parts of Italy with his mom and god-mother after his 9 months were up. He was stopping by before he left to go back to Brazil, and would be bringing his mom and god mother to dinner Monday night. After all of that excitement, I had a baby video chat with Jameson and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment